&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

Beautiful

I never lost my love for this song and well your version along with such a magical voice, I wont forget this one neither. Words only fall short of your greatness, grats :,<

VGSongbird responds:

lolz *blushing* he says I have greatness....

Thanks for that ^_^

The Puzzle Within--_-- The Puzzle Within--_--

Takes me away

I love songs that make me drift. Thanks for the trip ^__-

Sandman FX Sandman FX

&lt;3 Lovin it mate

Finish it, It'll be grand~

Just Not Right Just Not Right

Good guitar *Blargh* at the lyrics.

Punk isn't really my thing but sometimes people impress me. This did not unfortunately. Repetitive and no offense but the lyrics sucked =_=
Keep at it though, this is only my opinion D: like I said not really my genre.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Well...it was our attempt at a serious song

Fourth Dimension[vocal/demo] Fourth Dimension[vocal/demo]

Good but be careful.

The Hi-Hats got messed up with the vocals, maybe you added a static effect, take it off and compress them. Next try vary the lyrics a bit more. Other then that spot on mate!

Brando - Hardbeat Mix Brando - Hardbeat Mix

Good stuff!

Overall awesome. But for Hard Style your gonna need to be less shy on the bass volume. At first I thought it wouldn't vary enough, but it worked out Thumbs up to ya!

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Yea I know the bass is a bit low, but well personally I got O_o to the bass.
Maybe it sounds low because I'm listening to it with bass enhanced headphones. I can't really test how high the bass is at the moment. It's about 2.30 here, would wake the house up. :D Thanks for the rate and review Geigamg.

-Cheers Brando
Edit: I upped the bass a bit, now it sounds fairly good on my speakers. Enjoy

Don't Give a Damn Don't Give a Damn

You may have created a new genre mate ^_-

This was really special would fit perfectly with vocals or just instrumental. You have to experiment further. This could be something really special for you. Now about the song it felt really "Symbolic"? imagery when i listen to it. really well paced and timed rough edges which like you said after mastering this will be no doubt epic.

Keep me posted ^_^

[Pneumatic 10 g-R] [Pneumatic 10 g-R]

You have Gotta MAKE THIS LONGER X_x

Best ive heard in a WHILE mate, Breath Taking I loved it... Ahhh AWESOME Rlly good Cant stop listening to it >_>

[TMM43]Love the DJ [TMM43]Love the DJ

Blew me away O_o

I love it mate, keep it up please im learning and enjoying soo much from you. You music just makes my day ^_^" what can I say but great everything, bass was high but compressed and it rlly fir the mood =D. Keep it up dude.

_=(Wolf)=_
ps: Thank you for the review I really appreciate it.

Party On Vogonsphere Party On Vogonsphere

Well i dont wanna look like a dead dude.

Not bad, bleepy and crystalized. I actually liked it mate and will give ya good cred, Needs more OOMPH though =P
Try another sequence or pad that'll add in where the main melody goes solo, cause it stays like that for too long. Laser sound in the bg rocked. well placed well timed, but needs more body and balance.

7/10
5/5

Mr-Devil responds:

I agree it needs more OOMPH but my OOMPHing skills are still inadequate... And yes, now that you mention it, maybe the beginning of the solo part could have been two bars shorter but oh well... Thanks for the review!